Re: Proposal for inclusion in desktop: gnome-screensaver

On Wed, 2005-10-26 at 09:11 -0400, JP Rosevear wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 15:06 -0400, William Jon McCann wrote:
>
> >   * Don't display the "Unlock" button when show the switch users options
>
> This makes sense.

Deleted the original email, sorry.

I don't understand this.  When don't we display Unlock?  Isn't it
usually the case that you want to either Unlock or Switch Users?  I
can't think of a time that they both shouldn't be displayed.

Or do you just have to "Switch Users" back to the current user?  That's
kind of weird.

And when wouldn't we show switch users?  I assume this is when you don't
have the switch users code installed, since even with only one user on
the machine, you might want to start a new login, no?

Thanks,
   Chris