Re: bug buddy configuration

Thanks for your quick answers.

Fernando,

Yes indeed , setting GNOME_DISABLE_CRASH_DIALOG is what I do.
I also know you can't avoid some assistant window. But I wonder if there would be a lot of work to do to hack bug-buddy to send bt automatically. (I prefer having an opinion before "diving" in the code :-) ) I already did an awful hack to gnome_segv2 so that it uses a gcore/mail pipe instead of bug-buddy. It worked fine until 2.6.12 kernel which (I dont know why) no more include symbols.

Glynn,

Is Sun's hack "free" ? :-)
I'm obviously very interested. (knowing that we are long time Sun customers !! :-) )

Cordialement / Cheers.

-Olivier
CNS

Fernando Herrera wrote:

Hi,

right now you can globally disable bug-buddy dialog setting globally
the env variable GNOME_DISABLE_CRASH_DIALOG (you can do in the system
profile, for example).

You could hack bugzillas xml file to set up another destination
addresses, but there is no way to skip all bug-buddy assistant pages.

Salu2