bug buddy configuration

Hello,

I don't know if it's the right place but I didn't find any bug buddy ML.
I just have a little question about bug-buddy.
I'm an admin of around 50 gnome users and unfortunatly I prefer to disable bug-buddy.Indeed, since they're working, they don't have time to fill each bug buddy requests. It's far less annoying to have the application simply restarting. (They don't even know they had a crash most of the time).

But, I miss usefull informations which bug-buddy can bring.

So here is my question :
Is there an easy way to configure or rewrite some parts of the code (I insist on "easy" since I'm an eternal C beginner:-) ), so that bug-buddy (or gnome_segv2 ?) send automatically a email with the backtrace to a specified email address (typically the admin one).

Then , I (the admin) could :

* know that a bug occured
* sort it
* check if and how  it's solved  on bugzilla
* eventually open a new bug.

Thank you !

--
Cordialement / Cheers.