Re: Enable accessibility by default in development releases?

On 11 Nov 2005, at 19:23, Claudio Saavedra wrote:

Just like with the suggestion that Vicent made a few days ago regarding making GNOME crash. Instead of making this changes a *must* for all the
people involved with the HEAD code, why not better making more noise
(mailing lists, p.g.o, etc.) so everyone know that exists some areas of
the desktop development that need some love?

To be fair, I think Bill & co. have been pretty vocal about the amount of love that accessibility needs over the past few years, but they still haven't really had all that much help as a result. I think this could go some way to redressing that, and as others have said, it's easy enough to turn it off if you want to opt out.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team