Re: Enable accessibility by default in development releases?

On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 12:00 -0700, Elijah Newren wrote:

> FWIW, it effectively disables the reduced resources mode in metacity
> (except that the minimization animation remains off) which would
> result in part of Metacity being untested.

So what you want is a tool to test code coverage, and an automated test
suite that will cover all the code :)

>   It may also drive users
> mad from the constant slow keys and sticky keys dialogs that appear.

If this turns out to be a problem, let's add an environment variable or
something that explicitly turns these off for shaky-hands hackers like
ourselves*.

* Yes, I get that too, and it drives me crazy.  No, I won't cut down on
my self-made capuccino.

  Federico