Re: roadmap status update/update request

I do not want to belabor this issue and make any more of you angry, but
I do think that what you have posed here is still less-than-ideal, for I
have, on countless occasions, submitted and seen other people's patches
go neglected for eons in bugzilla.

It is very discouraging. Whose fault is it?

Please, do not tell me this is a non-issue. How do you reconcile one's
help and dedication with the reality that patches go ignored for an
unreasonable period--or more often permanently ignored?

Matt T. Proud