Re: ABSOLUTE THEMES INSANITY ON THE *CURRENT* DEFAULT THEME!

On Tue, 2005-03-01 at 18:49, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:

> I was installing the new versions of gnome-themes to see the change, to no
> avail. I sent  him an email on December to ask for the status of the change,
> but I got no reply.

I never got that one I'm afraid... sorry about that, we did have a
couple of days in December when our mail server ate some mail, so it may
have been a victim of that, or I may just have been over-zealous with
the Delete key :)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group