Re: Patch Pending: Tray icon does not account for icon transparency mask

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005, Markus Bertheau wrote:

> best you can probably do is to bring that issue up on a list that is
> more focused on eel than d-d-l. (I don't know which list that is). Try

Except for the fact that he is not talking about libeEL, but about
libeGG.

kr,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny
                           Chipzz ULYSSIS Org
"Baldric, you wouldn't recognize a subtle plan if it painted itself pur-
 ple and danced naked on a harpsicord singing 'subtle plans are here a-
 gain'."