Re: Idea for mailman lists

Hi,

Nelson Benítez a écrit :
I 've missed this too, because there are lists that you are no so specific interested to subscribe to and read all emails but you could have a lurk at them from time to time to see what are cooking at the moment, and this is easier with an rss reader than browsing archives manually. Besides, this means websites could syndicate lists contents.

I could write a php script for this that could be run from cron every hour or half an hour. If people likes the idea a bugzilla bug could be opened to discuss this.

Go for it! Unless the technology exists already in mailman and just needs installing/enabling?

There'd still be the problem if including the link to the RSS in the archives page.

Cheers,
Dave.
--
David Neary