Re: Idea for mailman lists

Dave Neary wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to add an RSS feed for archives of mailman lists which makes it easy to "subscribe" read-only to mailing lists using rss? It's that many more ways that someone can read the list, and eventually ignore it for days if they don't have time without getting hundreds of mails building up.

I 've missed this too, because there are lists that you are no so specific interested to subscribe to and read all emails but you could have a lurk at them from time to time to see what are cooking at the moment, and this is easier with an rss reader than browsing archives manually. Besides, this means websites could syndicate lists contents.

I could write a php script for this that could be run from cron every hour or half an hour. If people likes the idea a bugzilla bug could be opened to discuss this.