Re: Maintainership of gnome-common

On 7/25/05, Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 08:15:32PM -0300, James Henstridge wrote:
> > On 25/07/05 20:02, Olav Vitters wrote:

> > >Note that you still could've watched Malcolm.

> > That would get mail related to non gnome-common related bugs too though,
> > right?

> Yes, so wouldn't been perfect. Does he get that many bugmail?

I believe enough to deter most from wanting to watch his account if
they only wanted gnome-common stuff.

In a more general note, though: we are planning to create dummy
mailing lists for all products/components that have the default owner
listed as an individual's account.  This thread explains the reasons.
If there's any objections, we need to hear about it on
bugzilla-devel-list.  We were going to bring this up later when we got
closer on the bugzilla 2.20 upgrade (which, incidentally, Olav is
kicking butt on and making good progress towards), but now seemed like
a good time to mention it.

Cheers,
Elijah