Re: gtk 2.8 for gnome 2.12

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 01:58:23 +0200, Tomasz Torcz wrote:
>  Thre are some bugs remaining (like missing subpixel antialiasing of
> fonts) but they are beeing worked on.

Yes, the known bugs are being worked on. In fact, support for subpixel
antialiasing of fonts is in CVS now. And the cairo-does-not-respect
Xft dpi settings thing is in CVS too.

The only remaining cairo API change is the change of 4 functions from
returning cairo_status_t to a return type of void.

I can't tell if this thread is about cairo anymore, but inasmuch as it
is, we are well on track with the plan I recently elaborated here.

-Carl