Re: eggcups (and libgnomecups) for 2.12
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Colin Walters <walters verbum org>
- Cc: gnome-print-list gnome org, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: eggcups (and libgnomecups) for 2.12
- Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:56:59 +0200
On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 18:20 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> Looking at the schedule I thought I'd missed the time period left for
> new modules, but looking again it appears we still have a small amount
> of time. I'd like to propose eggcups for 2.12.
> For more information about eggcups, see:
> And particularly:
> Getting eggcups in 2.12 would also mean libgnomecups (presumably in the
> Desktop platform). Does that sound reasonable?
> eggcups (and the revamped libgnomeprint print dialog) have undergone a
> lot of testing in Fedora, and I think they're ready for inclusion in
So this is what gives me the printer icon in the notification tray in
fedora? Ubuntu has something similar? That's gnome-cups-icon, right?
What's the story/comparison there?
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev