eggcups (and libgnomecups) for 2.12

Looking at the schedule I thought I'd missed the time period left for
new modules, but looking again it appears we still have a small amount
of time.  I'd like to propose eggcups for 2.12.

For more information about eggcups, see:
And particularly:

Getting eggcups in 2.12 would also mean libgnomecups (presumably in the
Desktop platform).  Does that sound reasonable?

eggcups (and the revamped libgnomeprint print dialog) have undergone a
lot of testing in Fedora, and I think they're ready for inclusion in