Re: proposed modules

Yesterday at 12:56, Jonathan Blandford wrote:

> Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> writes:
>
>> Do gpdf and ggv play well with gnopernicus and GOK? In other terms, if
>> evince does not work nicely with these tools, will it be a regression or
>> not?
>
> Neither of them export their content at all via ATK.  However, evince
> basically uses stock GTK+ widgets so I would expect it to work just as
> well with gok as any other GNOME application.

And will it be easier to add a11y support to evince?  I guess it
would, since it allows text search (so it can already make one
sequence out of text which will be more usable with gok/gnopernicus, I
think).

If it's true, it would be another big reason to use evince, since it
would have better potential even in accessibility, and it would have
my vote.

Cheers,
Danilo