Re: proposed modules [was Re: gnome-keyring-manager in 2.12]

On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 17:19 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
> I've just updated the wiki:
> http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning_2fTwoPointEleven_2fDesktop
>
> As of this moment, proposed modules are (AFAIK):

Just for reference from the GDP end:

> * evince: seems to be a strong consensus for this

No documentation yet.  Not a huge program, so not very difficult.

> * gnome-keyring-manager: I've not heard a strongyay or nay on this, I
> think even from the maintainer.  James? Still alive? :)

No documentation yet.  (Well, there's a stub in CVS.)  The documentation
for this will take a little more effort, since we should really explain
the concepts behind the keyring.

> * eggcups/libgnomecups: fairly freshly proposed. I'm a little nervous
> about testability, but it has wide deployment already, so... <shrug>

No documentation yet.  It's probably User Guide material.

No violent objections on my part.  Just pointing out the documentation
work that needs to be done.

--
Shaun