Re: Gnome Session Services Framework

Hey, guys- if I wanted to test this:
(1) what would I need to do to set it up, exactly? (presume that I
have all of GNOME running from source, and can patch as needed.)
(2) how could I tell if it succeeded/failed? What are the
expectations, design goals, etc.? What new things should I be able to
do as a user (or admin) that I couldn't do before? What things do you
expect won't work?

Obviously, i'd like to test this... making all this Not Suck seems
like a big step towards being more manageable/deployable. But I'm not
exactly sure what 'all this' is, exactly, so I'm not sure how to test
it :)

Thanks-
Luis