Re: Gnome Session Services Framework
- From: Ray Strode <halfline gmail com>
- To: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- Cc: "John \(J5\) Palmieri" <johnp redhat com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Gnome Session Services Framework
- Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 15:15:56 -0400
> ok, attached patch, with the services framework disabled by default.
You can't just disable the session management stuff.
The right approach will be to load service manager stuff first, then
load the session. Also, if something was started by the service
manager then it shouldn't be started again by the session manager.
] [Thread Prev