Re: switching to g-c-c shell? [Was: Re: Control center and capplet merging]

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 21:59 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
<snip>
> > I don't agree. Even having to turn video acceleration off is gross. Why
> > would you ever want to disable acceleration? At worse, it should be in
> > GConf.
>
> If XVideo exists but doesn't work - I must admit, I'm musing based on past
> b0rkages. Maybe it's not an issue these days. But somehow, I doubt it. ;-)

Broken hardware, or broken drivers. Certainly, we shouldn't be basing
our designs working around broken drivers, especially as they're not so
common, and would require knowledge from the user anyway.

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
Hollywood? It's fucking 14 hours there, 14 hours back and two hours of
kissing fucking cheeks. Fuck that. -- Richard Harris