Re: The State of (in)Consistency of Save Confirmation Dialogs
- From: Steven Garrity <stevelist silverorange com>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- Cc: Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: The State of (in)Consistency of Save Confirmation Dialogs
- Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:38:47 -0400
Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
This is great work! The HIG should definitely standardize this for
single-document apps and for multi-document ones, and we should have an
API for it.
Are there module maintainers or a team for the HIG? I would like to
setup a page on the live.gnome.org wiki to keep track of bugs related to
Is it ok if I setup an HIG "Team Workspace" on the wiki. I don't want to
step on toes.
] [Thread Prev