Re: The State of (in)Consistency of Save Confirmation Dialogs

Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
This is great work!  The HIG should definitely standardize this for
single-document apps and for multi-document ones, and we should have an
API for it.

Are there module maintainers or a team for the HIG? I would like to setup a page on the live.gnome.org wiki to keep track of bugs related to this article.

Is it ok if I setup an HIG "Team Workspace" on the wiki. I don't want to step on toes.

Thanks,
Steven Garrity