Re: gtk-engines photographed eating children

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> I still don't understand why we're stuck with two modules here...

One of the other entertaining aspects of these two modules: gtk-engines now
has a pkgconfig file for seemingly no other reason than letting gnome-themes
break its build if it can't find it. It doesn't even require any info from
the pkgconfig file...

  ubuntu: ~/src/gnome-themes-2.9.90
  $ grep -rl gtk-engines-2 *
  configure
  configure.in

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

  "So please lets focus on preparing to beat up our neighbours instead of
   spending all the energy on domestic violence." - Christian Schaller on
                                   GNOME