Re: Proposed Modules, My Take

Bryan Clark wrote:

Hey ~

Here's my take on these things.  Late? maybe.  Better than never? maybe.
In your inbox? yes.

On Sun, 2005-01-16 at 11:57 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:

* gnome-backgrounds - include!

Doesn't seem to controversial and I'm speaking out of my ass since I
haven't tried this one yet, but my only request would be that they limit
the number of backgrounds to a small number like 7 or so.
The same thing occured to me, since it's currently installing 22 backgrounds, and with no section/category support in gnome-background-properties we end up with rather a long list. So I'll see what I can take out to leave about 7, like you say.

-Thomas