Re: Remove GnomeMeeting from Gnome module list?

And I also wonder about this GEP with version numbers...

Should I follow the version numbers from GNOME? I know it is better, but
it is also hard to achieve. Everybody knows that 2.00 will be the
release with SIP support. But if bump the version number to 2.12 (when
GM with SIP is ready), then it might become confusing for users.

But again, if the release team decides that GnomeMeeting has to stay in
the modules, I will comply with any rule.

--
 _      Damien Sandras