Martin Wehner joins Nautilus maintainer team

Its with great pleasure I'm able to introduce the latest member of the
Nautilus (and eel) maintainer team. Martin is well known by everyone
who vaguely follows the Nautilus bugzilla modules or reads bugzilla
statistics, but he has also been in the Nautilus community for a very
long time and has proved himself with many high quality patches.

It is our hope that Martin will be even more efficient as a bug-slayer
when he doesn't have to block on maintainers for patch reviews and
decisions. He will also help out handling the load of bugs and
patches, as both dave and I are increasingly involved in other
projects, limiting the time we can spend on Nautilus. Of course,
getting into the whole Nautilus codebase and the role as maintainer
is takes a while, so be easy on him.

This means the current maintainer team is Alexander Larsson, Dave Camp
and Martin Wehner. Furthermore, Anders Carlsson and Michael Meeks have
blanket commit privileges, and anyone anyone with cvs access are free
to commit obvious build fixes if the build is broken (do send a mail
to the list about it though).

Welcome on board, Captain Martin!

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a globe-trotting zombie Green Beret from a doomed world. She's an
artistic goth pearl diver with a knack for trouble. They fight crime!