Re: Proposed Modules, My Take

Hi Jeff,

On Sun, 2005-01-16 at 01:57, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>  * goobox
>
> There was a rough consensus that we should include sound-juicer instead, as
> it has been around for much longer, and is already shipped by many of our
> distributors. Choosing something entirely different seems like unnecessary
> software churn.

So since S-J was proposed but is missing from the list, I could either
assume that we want it (given its explicit mention) or that we don't
(since it may not have had enough releases, isn't in the list of the
obvious, etc.). It's sort of a pain to have to say no, but ... What's
consensus here?

Ronald

--
Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>