Re: Proposed Modules, My Take

<quote who="Ronald S. Bultje">

> So since S-J was proposed but is missing from the list, I could either
> assume that we want it (given its explicit mention) or that we don't
> (since it may not have had enough releases, isn't in the list of the
> obvious, etc.). It's sort of a pain to have to say no, but ... What's
> consensus here?

Sorry, should've been on the list, it was proposed on Thu, 16 Dec but not
added to the Desktop modules list (not sure why). I'm in favour of adding
it.

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

   It makes perfect sense. If you're a narcissistic arsehole spawned from
                            a curdled gene pool.