Re: Freezes and order of things

To me, this means it should wait until 2.12, as we've passed feature
freeze, and changing audio backends is a pretty major feature change
that would be much better done at the beginning of the cycle if it
involves anything more than changing a couple gconf schemas and
dependencies of things.

-- dobey