Re: Objections [Was: GNOME System Monitor will use libgnomesu]

<quote who="Hongli Lai">

> Jeff Waugh wrote:
> >Sorry:
> >
> >  "You cannot do this because you don't have something you don't
> >  understand, nor do you understand how to fix it because we can't
> >  describe a useful way to fix it that will work on every distribution we
> >  support. Um, thanks."
>
> ??? What's so hard about using GModule?

I was responding to the 'inform the user' suggestion. (Users don't use
gmodule.)

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

     "Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system." - From Monty
                      Python to ESR, by way of Al Viro