Re: GNOME System Monitor will use libgnomesu

Carlos Garnacho wrote:
Sorry, but I had, and I still have, basically the biggest problem I see is the lack of pipes

As I've said in my past emails, it is technically IMPOSSIBLE to provide pipes without modification to system programs!

IMVHO, Including a library that's theorically aimed to fill a gap, but doesn't even work for all
the scenarios that the current desktop has doesn't make lots of sense...

I think it makes more sense than not doing anything at all. How many more years do we have to wait before someone finally comes up with a perfect dreamy utopian implementation?