Re: GNOME System Monitor will use libgnomesu

Hongli Lai wrote:

>Nobody had any objections. libgnomesu is API/ABI stable, the user interface is HIG-compliant, and
it

Sorry, but I had, and I still have, basically the biggest problem I see is the lack of pipes
comunication with the authenticated process, it's essential in GST to comunicate with the backend
for doing actually something. (I could talk about the ssh auth issue too, but I'd even maintain my
own piece of code for that if the auth solution were good enough)

IMVHO, Including a library that's theorically aimed to fill a gap, but doesn't even work for all
the scenarios that the current desktop has doesn't make lots of sense...

         Carlos

>works. I've fixed every single libgnomesu bug in Bugzilla. Sure you can discuss until the
eternity,
>but that won't get work done. The discussion is already way too long and there are no objections.

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es