Re: return of the living dead^W^W gnome milestone!

tir, 04,.01.2005 kl. 19.23 -0500, skrev Luis Villa:

[snip RotK stuff]

> As a side note, I'm moving lots of bugs from the 2.7/2.8 GNOME Version
> field to the 2.9/2.10 version field, after verifying as much as possible
> that they are relevant to 2.9. Hopefully others will be able to join in,
> and hopefully maintainers will be able to query on 2.9/2.10 bugs:

I've been trying to go through older milestones but it's a lot of work
and any help is appreciated. Just for fun, the numbers are:

GNOME Version 2.5/2.6: 381 (927) bugs
GNOME Version 2.3/2.4: 249 (346) bugs
GNOME Version 2.1/2.2: 209 (223) bugs
GNOME Version 2.0    : 237 (244) bugs

Count including UNCONFIRMED in parenthesis. And as we can see the delta
between NEW/ASSIGNED/REOPENED bugs and UNCONFIRMED is way to high in 2.5
and newer, and that's still leaving out the NEEDINFO bugs that need
triaging.

And that's in addition to the 218 (727) bugs on the 2.7/2.8 list.

So, get your triage uniforms on and start chopping bugzilla to
pieces :-)

Cheers
Kjartan