Re: gok broken with new libwnck

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:05:16 -0500, David Bolter
<david bolter utoronto ca> wrote:
> Hi I'm going to cross post to gnome-accessibility-devel as this is
> somewhat high priority I think.  We really need a response on how to
> proceed to fix this one.  Is this new API change going to stick?  How

Yes, it will.

> will GOK maintain compatability with new/old versions of libwnck?
> (preprocessor directives?)

Proprocessor directives is one choice.  Writing your own copies of the
libwnck functions (all they do is send an xserver message; see
xutils.c in the libwnck module) is another.  gnome-panel has done this
in many cases.  I can help you if you want to go this route.

Elijah