Re: Revitalizing the Urban Center of GNOME

What would help the problem a lot is if debates go more into specific
sublists instead of going onto desktop-devel. One of the main reasons
for this is that for many sub-projects the relevant maintainers are not
on the relevant lists. I find it kinda pathetic for instance that
someone who proclaims himself Lord of the Theme is either not subscribed
to or at least have never posted to the gnome-themes list, and through
that is forcing theme discussions onto desktop-devel. Similar problems
for other sub-projects, which together collate into desktop-devel
getting flooded.

Maintainers actually being part of the subproject they pretend to
maintain instead of screaming murder on 'global' lists would do more for
this problem I think than lots of 'shut up' messages sent to desktop-
devel or gnome-hackers.

Christian