Re: Revitalizing the Urban Center of GNOME

Ryan:

ps. Core maintainers, please respond to this thread.
Hey, I'd love to read this thread. (Especially with the usability/accessibility relevance.) But I agree with Seth and others, the reality is, I don't have time. Threads like this increase the danger of something 'important' being said/decided in the middle of an email storm, and falling victim to my 'delete' key.

cheers,

- Bill