Re: Exciting GNOME?

Look at this: http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=5358
A nice icon theme. Colors and Life

Sorry, but this is just not "gnome". What we see in this icon theme is cartoonish-style icons that have absolutely no consistency in terms of orientation. It's a mix'n'mash.

IF the gnome icon theme is too change (personally I am against it at this point), the icon theme used must have the SAME orientation for all icons.

The BeOS felt consistent on the desktop from the first sight, exactly because all its icons had the same palette, same orientation, same design. It felt _uniformed_. The icon theme you proposed has none of these qualities.

Rgds,
Eugenia