Re: ui freeze request

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 00:08:30 +0100, Ronald S. Bultje
<rbultje ronald bitfreak net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to apply the patch in #130653, which breaks the UI freeze (and
> the string freeze if I don't hurry). It adds a dialog to
> gnome-sound-recorder's save function to ask whether to overwrite the
> file or not if it exists already (module: gnome-media). Can I get
> permission to break the freeze? It's not very visible at first sight so
> it shouldn't interfere with the screenshots or documentation team.
> Otherwise, it's not very invasive anyway.

Um, the bug has been around for well over a year.  So this causes no
regressions, and doesn't appear to be high priority.  I'd have to lean
towards saying no, though it might help your cause if you could check
with shaunm to see if it'd cause him any problems first.

Elijah