Re: ui freeze request
- From: Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>
- To: "Ronald S. Bultje" <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: ui freeze request
- Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 18:13:28 -0500
Get shaunm's blessing, otherwise, OK with me.
On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 00:08:30 +0100, Ronald S. Bultje
<rbultje ronald bitfreak net> wrote:
> I'd like to apply the patch in #130653, which breaks the UI freeze (and
> the string freeze if I don't hurry). It adds a dialog to
> gnome-sound-recorder's save function to ask whether to overwrite the
> file or not if it exists already (module: gnome-media). Can I get
> permission to break the freeze? It's not very visible at first sight so
> it shouldn't interfere with the screenshots or documentation team.
> Otherwise, it's not very invasive anyway.
> Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>
> release-team mailing list
> release-team gnome org
] [Thread Prev