ui freeze request

Hi,

I'd like to apply the patch in #130653, which breaks the UI freeze (and
the string freeze if I don't hurry). It adds a dialog to
gnome-sound-recorder's save function to ask whether to overwrite the
file or not if it exists already (module: gnome-media). Can I get
permission to break the freeze? It's not very visible at first sight so
it shouldn't interfere with the screenshots or documentation team.
Otherwise, it's not very invasive anyway.

Thanks,
Ronald
--
Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>