Re: UI freeze breakage (maybe): sync empty trash alerts in nautilus and trashapplet

Il giorno mer, 02-02-2005 alle 12:33 +0100, Danilo Šegan ha scritto:
> Hi Luca,
>
> Today at 10:17, Luca Ferretti wrote:
>
> > PS We are speaking about a confirmation alert. Do we really need a
> > release team approval to change it a bit?
>
> Imagine being a clueless user and reading a Gnome manual that says:
>
> "If you try to empty your trash, you're going to see the warning below:
>
> (imagine a screenshot showing a different image than the one user is
> actually going to see)"

Doh! I was presupposing that a description in help pages of a
confirmation/error alert has no useful.

For those stuff HIG suggests us to use the secondary message, isn't
it? :-)

Cheers.
--
Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>