Re: gnome-user-share: and now?

Hi,

g-s-t shared-admin tool already make it possible to share folders
through Samba and NFS. Shouldn't this module be integrated in some way
(don't know exactly how) with what we have today? I know
gnome-user-share aims to be a direct, simple and fast solution for
file sharing but we already have this feature in desktop.

--lucasr