Re: GNOME 2.12 Proposed Schedule
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Bill Haneman <Bill Haneman Sun COM>
- Cc: "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME 2.12 Proposed Schedule
- Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 13:22:51 +0200
On Wed, 2005-04-06 at 13:37 +0100, Bill Haneman wrote:
> I thought we agreed near the end of the 2.12 cycle that an API freeze
> for non-core exported APIs should be added to the release schedule.
We already say "API freeze is not required for non-platform libraries,
but is recommended."
Personally I think that's enough for now. There's already enough
pressure not to break the GNOME build.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev