Re: the future of the release team

On Fri, 2004-09-24 at 14:11, Bill Haneman wrote:

> Any changes to established processes are like changes to interfaces;
> they inevitably generate errors even when they are self-evident
> improvements.  So let's not change the interfaces unless they clearly
> need improving.

	You're not a robot. We won't need to be re-build you for the new
interface. You're not beyond the tiniest bit of change, right ? :-)

	Seriously, I've tried to give a very detailed rationale for the
suggestion and your objection boils down to "we'd have to use a
different email address to send patches". We need to be more open to
change than that.

Cheers,
Mark.