Re: Thoughts on 2.10

On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 21:10 -0700, George Farris wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 20:39, Sean Middleditch wrote:

> I seem to recall that it always left you at the root though and it
> didn't show up in the file chooser, I'll have to check the newer
> version.  I haven't used it but someone else passed this on to  me.

If connect to the URI smb://server/some/path, the "Server Icon" Nautilus
creates (and remembers) always points to that exact URI.

I'm also seeing the mounts in the file chooser, but this is GNOME 2.8 -
I don't recall if the file chooser displayed them in 2.6.  I know the
Nautilus stuff worked for absolute sure though in 2.6.