EDS Versioning Redux

Other than Mark (whose issues I think a responded to), I haven't heard a
peep about this, some I'm going to up the EDS base version to 1.2 which
will change the pkg-config file names and the library names (-1.2).

We just can't commit to a bin compat api after one release.  If the
contact applet, planner, gnome-meeting, gnome-panel or others using e-d-
s have any objections, please let me know.  Otherwise I'll update this
in the e-d-s/evo modules today.

-JP
--
JP Rosevear <jpr novell com>