Re: gnome-about-me v2

> why not? Once you get the vcard for the "me" person from E-D-S, you can
> do changes to it (provided the addressbook is writable), so why not give
> the user the option to modify them from here?

You can change the IM and email addresses but not configure your servers
mainly because it is an evolution and whatever IM client you're using
related things. I mean you could do:

	IM address: diego at jabber dot org
	EMail address: diego at pemas dot net

and change it to whatever thing you may want, but you will not be able
to change, for example, the password for your IM account, SMTP server,
authentication method of the SMTP/POP/IMAP4 servers etc.

This was what i meant.