Re: the future of GNOME Applets

Hi,

On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 16:18, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > Fish
> > 	Keep
> >
> > Geyes
> > 	Keep
>
> I'd remove both of these, because I think they are irrelevant to
> achieveing user goals, but that's me.

No, they're lovely. Can't imagine my panel without Wanda who takes up
precious CPU cycles and memory. Seriously, they're some nice amusement
and don't add complexity, neither do they require any maintainance.
Similar to why we include gnome-games in the desktop.

Ronald

--
Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>