Re: Regarding a new default theme

Though I think we should move this discussion to the gnome-themes list

Gnome-themes might need to be CC'ed indeed (and usability-list too), but a discussion regarding changing the default gnome theme for the new major relese, should be primarily discussed here.

Would it be possible to show the active tab in reverse video just like
the higlighted menu entry: (i.e. blue gradient with white letters)
That would really make it stand out.

If we are to do this, then the "default" button of a window (e.g. "Ok", or "Close") will have be blue too, in order to be consistent with the rest of the "selected" widgets. But yes, this is a possibility, I just didn't want to go as far at this point in the mockup, I would much prefer to straighten out such details if a developer is willing to take on this project with me. BTW, this is also the way OSX does it too regarding its "currently selected" widgets (focused button is blue).

Eugenia
------
http://www.GnomeFiles.org
GTK+ Software Repository