Re: Regarding a new default theme

Eugenia Loli-Queru <eloli <at> hotmail.com> writes:

> If we are to do this, then the "default" button of a window (e.g. "Ok", or
> "Close") will have be blue too, in order to be consistent with the rest of
> the "selected" widgets.
Please don't do this, I really hate all this blue buttons, they are a
main reason I dislike all this aqua-like themes!

I have two other points, where the theme could be improved, marked here:
http://www.danielpoe.de/tmp/butter.png

1.) The Toolbar doesn't really fit at the moment, everything looks so nice and
    polished, while the toolbar looks that flat and (sorry) boring
2.) There is some inconsisty between the buttons/sliders/progress bar/...
    The buttons have a small rounding (I prefer this), the slider and the
    scrollbar have a very strong rounding. And last but not least, the
    progress bar has an absolute sharp edge.

Otherwise it is a really beautiful mockup and I really hope that it will be
doable!!!

Rgds,
Daniel