Re: code freeze breakage request
- From: Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no>
- To: Mark McLoughlin <markmc redhat com>
- Cc: gnome-release-team <release-team gnome org>, "Ronald S. Bultje" <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>, Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Subject: Re: code freeze breakage request
- Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 09:33:13 +0200
ons, 01,.09.2004 kl. 07.07 +0100, skrev Mark McLoughlin:
> On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 22:49, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 21:28 +0200, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > bug #151516 has a fix for a crash in gnome-cd. Can I have permission to
> > > break the freeze and commit? Gnome-cd crashes without it. I didn't catch
> > > it before because I've always ran with the GStreamer 0.6 schemas
> > > enabled... With the patch, it runs fine as always.
> > 1 approval of 2.
> > How did nobody notice this until now?
> Approval 2 of 2.
> However, I think there's more fixing to be done here - if someone does
> gconftool-2 -u /system/gstreamer/0.8/default/audiosink then you still
> get a crash.
> Values from GConf should be treated like external input - you should
> thoroughly check what you get and handle all cases gracefully.
See also this bugreport:
This isn't really a blocker I guess, but it does mean I can't play CDs
on this card unless the bug is fixed.
] [Thread Prev