Re: code freeze breakage request
- From: Mark McLoughlin <markmc redhat com>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: gnome-release-team <release-team gnome org>, "Ronald S. Bultje" <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>, Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: code freeze breakage request
- Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 07:07:40 +0100
On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 22:49, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 21:28 +0200, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> > Hi,
> > bug #151516 has a fix for a crash in gnome-cd. Can I have permission to
> > break the freeze and commit? Gnome-cd crashes without it. I didn't catch
> > it before because I've always ran with the GStreamer 0.6 schemas
> > enabled... With the patch, it runs fine as always.
> 1 approval of 2.
> How did nobody notice this until now?
Approval 2 of 2.
However, I think there's more fixing to be done here - if someone does
gconftool-2 -u /system/gstreamer/0.8/default/audiosink then you still
get a crash.
Values from GConf should be treated like external input - you should
thoroughly check what you get and handle all cases gracefully.
] [Thread Prev